This course will teach participants how to develop applications for the IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) N1001,N2001 and N3001 appliance.
This course is designed to give the participant an overview of the IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the PDA SQL and development features as well as development best practices. It includes content and labs on the features introduced in NPS 7 including full schema support. The lab environment is an N2002-005 physical appliance.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop SQL applications
- Know how to use various ETL/ELT tools
- Create databases, tables and schemas
- Determine distribution methods
- Set up Clustered Base Tables
- Load and unload tables
- Generate statistics
- Analyze query plans
- Create materialized views
- Reclaim unused disk space
- Program stored procedures