Throughout the lessons of the Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for Administrators Part 1 course constituted by
three modules; the Using SQL New Features and Tools, the Understanding DB Architectures, and the Diagnosing Database Problems, students receive a good knowledge of the Oracle Database 12c Release 2 new and enhanced features in different areas of database administration, mainly in on-premises Multitenant databases.
- Use the new SQLcl utility and gain information on SQL*Plus and SQL enhancements.
- Understand the new and enhanced features of Oracle Database 12c Release 2 (22.214.171.124) amongst different areas such as the new Multitenant architecture and the Sharded database architecture.
- Diagnose database issues, handling Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) file management and using the Trace File Analyzer (TFA) tool.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 11g R2
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Ed 1
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Ed 2