This Instructor Led Training (ILT) course prepares participants with foundational skills in Network Access Control using the ClearPass product portfolio. This 5-day classroom session includes both modules and labs to teach participants about the major features of the ClearPass portfolio. Participants will learn how to setup ClearPass as a AAA server, and configure the Policy Manager, Guest, OnGuard and OnBoard feature sets. In addition, this course covers integration with external Active Directory servers, Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Ability to setup ClearPass as a AAA server
- Demostrate Configuration Guest, Ongurad, Onboard and Profiling features
- Integrate with External AD Server
- Understand Monitoring and Reporting
- Demostrate Scaling and deployment of best practices
Weitere Seminare zum Thema