This 3-day course teaches the knowledge, skills and practical experience to set up, configure and troubleshoot an Aruba SD Branch installation. Using lecture and labs, this course provides the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring an SD Branch installation consisting of multiple WAN uplinks and branch redundancy. Participants will learn how to use the Aruba Central cloud platform and specifically the SD-WAN functionality included in the SD-Branch solution.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain how Aruba’s SD Branch solution meets customers’ requirements
- Explain fundamental Aruba Branch technologies, Aruba Switches, and Aruba Instant Access Points.
- Configure the SD Branch network to control VPN tunnel termination.
- Configure the SD Branch network for both Underlay and Overlay routing.
- Redistribute SD Branch routes through data center routing protocols such as BGP.
- Create Policy Based Routing policies.
- Configure Dynamic Path Selection policies.
- Monitor WAN Uplinks with WAN health checks.
- Learn how to perform network monitoring functions and troubleshooting.