This course is designed to help implement a security policy in an AIX environment. Students will learn the security features of AIX including administrative commands and components such as Role Based Access Control and Trusted Execution, to secure the operating environment from security threats.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor lead course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO - Instructor Led Online).
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Describe security threats to a computer system
- Describe the AIX commands and components for AIX system security
- Configure the role-based access control (RBAC) feature
- Implement encrypted file systems
- Implement the Trusted Execution feature
- Centralize security with LDAP
- Implement the AIX installation time options of Secure by Default and Trusted AIX
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
The audiences for this advanced training include AIX technical support individuals, system administrators, system architects, engineers, and anyone who need an understanding of the security features of AIX.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Power Systems for AIX II AIX Implementation and Administration (AN12G) or (AX12G)
- Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (AN14G)
- AIX security features
- AIX base system security
- Role-based access control
- Encrypted file systems
- Trusted Execution
- Implementing security features at AIX installation