This course is designed to help implement a security policy in an AIX environment. Students will learn the security features of AIX including administrative commands and components such as Role Based Access Control and Trusted Execution, to secure the operating environment from security threats.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor lead course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO - Instructor Led Online).
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Describe security threats to a computer system
- Describe the AIX commands and components for AIX system security
- Configure the role-based access control (RBAC) feature
- Implement encrypted file systems
- Implement the Trusted Execution feature
- Centralize security with LDAP
- Implement the AIX installation time options of Secure by Default and Trusted AIX