This course teaches how to plan & implement an enterprise security solution using Aruba IntroSpect. The material covers integrating & monitoring wired & wireless networks into the product. Hands-on labs will lead you through the configuration and integration with ClearPass as well as other network servers. Configuration of log sources to monitor network traffic & authentication. You will get an introductory primer on conducting threat hunting and evaluating the analytics provided by User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA). Aruba’s best practices in establishing a security monitoring infrastructure are presented. Candidates will acquire the skills to assess a company’s security requirements & then design a monitoring solution to meet them. Learn to integrate IntroSpect into campus LAN, WLAN, & multisite environments. Exposures to security analytics on warehouse and IoT networks.
The 3 day course is approximately 55% lecture & 45% hands-on lab exercises. Giving students the skills required to implement IntroSpect.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Understand the architecture of the IntroSpect system.
- Determine the appropriate IntroSpect deployment for customer situations.
- Determine the most effective locations to monitor traffic on the network.
- Configure log sources to gather data for analytics.
- Configure IntroSpect Packet Processor to forward log data to the IntroSpect Analyzer.
- Configure effective analytics on the IntroSpect Analyzer.
- Integrate IntroSpect with ClearPass for a complete security solution.
- Review and evaluate user and entity behavior characteristics.
- Identify common indicators of compromise.
- Administer and update the IntroSpect system.