The Aruba ClearPass Fundamentals instructor-led course prepares participants with foundational skills in Network Access Control using the ClearPass product portfolio. This 3-day course includes instructional modules and hands-on labs to lead participants through the implementation and configuration of a ClearPass Network Access Control solution. This course is the first of two sections in the complete Aruba ClearPass Essentials course, and is designed to build the learner’s foundational knowledge in authentication and access control using ClearPass.
This course is primarily focused on ClearPass fundamentals, but provides the basics on the device configuration required when considering the interaction between the Network Access Control Device and ClearPass. Participants will learn how to configure access control logic within the Policy Manager. Understand how to use ClearPass Guest to configure a convenient yet secure public access network. Participants will explore device profiling. In addition, this course covers integration with external Active Directory servers and Monitoring.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Set up ClearPass as a AAA server
- Configure authentication sources including integrating with Microsoft Active Directory
- Build effective access enforcement policies
- Understand and troubleshoot 802.1X access services
- Configure custom informational webpages
- Configure a personalized guest access solution including, simple web logins as well as selfservice guest access.
- Understand how to configure a simple wired access solution using ClearPass.
Weitere Seminare zum Thema