This 5-day instructor-led course introduces students to the Map Editor, mapping, and the Graphical Process Modeler. Students will create maps and business processes and also process data to trade with the trading partners. The course provides detailed information on the Sterling B2B Map Editor that is used to map the inbound and outbound business process, and create and execute a business process. The course also deals with the creation of envelopes and the adaptors required for the process. The course is primarily defined for Sterling B2B Integrator map developers, support, services, tester and EDI end users.
The course starts with a high level overview of Sterling B2B Integrator. The course provides hands-on exercises for defining and compiling a map, creating business process, defining the envelopes for the business process for executing them, and obtaining acknowledgements for the outbound business process.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe about the Sterling B2B Integrator and Map Editor.
- Navigate through the Map Editor.
- Create an Inbound 850, an Outbound 810, a system header, and an 856 Map.
- Describe to administer maps in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Create an inbound and outbound business process.
- List various methods to view the business process results.
- Create and analyze the acknowledgment maps.
- Search for EDI documents and correlations.